If you have something to sell, an extra ticket, accommodation, collectible merchandise, etc. you can sell it on our Facebook page.
CannaFest tickets can be purchased locally in Grand Forks and Castlegar.
If you have checked out the FAQ section and still have questions please contact CannaFest by filling out the details as completely as possible and submitting to our office. We will get back to you as soon as time permits.
Tickets are available in Grand Forks at Jogas, Vicom Design and the Source. In Castlegar at Wests Travel and Home Hardware.
Beer Garden (7)
- NO, the smoking area has its own designated entrance and security check.
- The 2 drink limit is determined by the liquor control board of BC.
- The main reason is to prevent people from over consuming.
- YES, 19+ in the beer garden
- 19+ in any of the designated smoking areas.
- We will have small smoking areas in the beer gardens and VIP areas for TOBACCO only.
- There is a smoking area in the public area that allows for medicinal use.
- YES – a lawn or folding camp chair is OK.
- CannaFest is not responsible for any chairs or personal belongings.
- Chairs must be taken with you after the final band is done or the day.
- Chairs will not be permitted near the front of the stage in the beer garden.
- All chairs will need to be far enough away from any fence to allow for easy access to all areas of te beer arden.
- Camping passes are available on the web-site.
- Local ticket retailers have a limited supply of camping passes.
- Remember to book your spots early as we are expecting a complete sell-out.
Thursday August 9
- 4:00 – Ed Jeffers (30 mins)
- 4:30 – Lisa Nicole (30 mins)
- 5:30 – The Vindicators (45 mins)
- 7:00 – Toronto (90 mins)
- 9:15 – Kim Mitchell
- 11:30 – Tom Cochrane with Red Rider
Friday August 10
- 3:15 – Mad Dog 20/20
- 4:15 – Tokanees
- 5:15 – Dr. Fun and the Nightcrawlers
- 7:00 – Mark Farner
- 9:15 – Gene Simmons
- 11:30 – Burton Cummings
Saturday August 11
- 3:00 – Shavers Bench
- 4:15 – Aviator Shades
- 5:45 – Nazareth
- 8:00 – Bret Michaels
- 9:45 – Whitesnake
- 11:30 – Honeymoon Suite
Performance times may change without notice, download our app to stay notified of any changes to performance times or other CannaFest info.
- Unfortunately NO.
- PLEASE do not leave your pets locked in your vehicles, leave them at home or in your hotel/motel.
- Even though this event is branded CannaFest marijuana still remains a controlled substance in Canada.
- Use your common sense.
- There is a designated “smoking area.”
- Unless your tickets have been stolen and you have a police file number they WILL NOT be re-issued.
- PROTECT YOUR TICKETS
- The VIP area is restricted to 19+ only
- ID may be required.
You can order tickets from this app. We accept the following forms of payment…
- Pay Pal
- Interac e-transfer
- Check/Money Order
If you are paying by check or money order please make it payable to CannaFest Music Festival Ltd and mail it to our head office.
- Box 1195
- Grand Forks BC
- V0H 1H0
- The VIP area may have some of the performers hanging out watching the show
- No promises to meet any performers.
- Please respect all performers.
Volunteering - Staff (3)
- The hours depend on what area of the festival you will be working in.
- When you fill out a job application you can specify the hours you are available.
- A job.
- Access to the HOTTEST classic rock fest in North America.
- Memories that will last a lifetime.