CannaFest 2018 saw unprecedented growth, along with the positives there were also a few concerns.
Camping/RV parking seemed to be the major concerns for the second year in a row. We will once again be improving the camping/RV Parking areas.
In 2019 you can expect the following…
- We WILL NOT oversell the two main grass camping areas!
- NO TICKET, NO ENTRY!!
- We have hired a private company to ensure 2019 camping is the BEST to date.
- If you DO NOT have an RV or TENT ticket you will be able to park in one of the overflow areas for $50.
- We will increase the number of porta potties in ALL AREAS.
- We will have a first aid tent in both “CannaFest camping areas”
- We will have security in IDENTIFIABLE shirts or vests in both “CannaFest camping areas”
- Daily trash collection in ALL camping areas.
- LARGE dumpsters in ALL camping areas.
- The “Golden Showers” will be available in our 68th ave camping area.
- Potable water will be available in both “CannaFest camping areas”
- Shuttle for mobility challenged individuals who need assistance getting to the venue, hours of operation from 4pm – 1am daily.