CannaFest 2019 will be a complete sell-out and the party of the year in BC.
- Camping is located within a 2 minute walk of the venue.
- RV parking is in Dick Bartlett park and our main camping area on 68th ave, both RV areas are less than a 5 minute walk to the festival grounds.
- We will have a shuttle going back and forth from the camping areas to the venue for mobility challenged fans.
- VIP wristband holders will have their own entrance located just across from the Grand Forks arena.
- We have 7 acres of secure car parking people can use for $25 per day, cash or credit/debit will be accepted for car parking.
- CannaFest will be held in JAMES DONALDSON PARK
- CannaFest is THREE DAYS, August 8, 9 and 10, 2019
- NEW YOUTH PRICES – Under 8 FREE, 8-12 is $25 for the entire weekend.
- 300 RV spots will be sold ($100 for ALL weekend)
- 400 camping spots will be sold ($75 for ALL weekend)
- “Golden Showers” are available in the 68th ave camping area.
- Nice green grass throughout the venue and 2 main camping areas.
- Pets are allowed but you are responsible for the cleanup and conduct of your pet.
- FREE WIFI is available (68th ave.)
- Cell phone charging areas available (68th ave.)
- A FEW picnic tables available.
- Potable water is available.
- 25+ porta potties will be available and will be cleaned and serviced once or twice a day (more if needed)
- On-site security 24/7.
- On-site first aid 24/7.
- Mobile pumping service (fees associated) is available daily.
- FREE Mobility shuttle to and from the venue, 4pm – midnight.
- Showers available at the Grand Forks rec center, please check their hours.
OVERFLOW RV/CAMPING ($50 for ALL weekend)
- $50 for the entire weekend.
- 20+ porta potties will be available and will be cleaned and serviced once or twice a day (more if needed)
- May be dusty and brown grass, people with allergies may want to think about one of the main camping/RV areas.
ALL AREAS WILL BE MONITORED AND ANYBODY WITHOUT A VALID PASS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY ON-SITE.